10.24.2009

Peace & Quiet...

We are back from our wonderful stay at Berwood Hill Inn in Lanesboro, Minnesota.
Total peace & tranquility there...
pretty little bird songs,
cows mooing off in the distance field
&
the noise of grey squirrels rummaging for acorns.
What a beautiful way to wake in the morning...
I am still a country girl at heart
i guess.
Before I had two feet out of the car I knew we had to come back in the summer months. The gardens here must be breathtaking in their prime.
I took 150 plus pictures of the grounds at the Inn...too many to post.
Sit back & enjoy the beauty
of Berwood Hill Inn.
(Click on photos to view a larger image)










A small cottage out in the gardens (pictured above) is rented out in warmer months.


Many of the garden ornaments were crafted from old farm implements, corn cribs & cupola's from old barns.








This chicken lawn ornament was huge, hard to capture size in a picture...probably 10 ft tall!


More cupola's....


beautiful fall colors at Berwood Hill Inn...


more roosters...



&
more cupola's



Can I move in?

I'll be back...
Have a good week,
Brenda



















No comments: