3.09.2009

Looking for model stitchers....

Thank you to all of you who have shown interest in stitching for me...there are lots & lots of stitchers out there with many years of stitching experience...this is going to a tough decision! I am no longer taking names at this time.
I am looking for a few ladies that would be interested in stitching new cross stitch models for me. Must be able to work with a range of stitch counts, including small stitch counts (32 - 35 count over 1 thread). Must be willing to work on dark fabrics. Workmanship must be of high quality. Backsides of your work must be neat, tidy & free of knotted threads. Model stitchers must be willing & able to dedicate 10 hours a week (at a minimum) to stitching once a design is sent to you. Past experience with model stitching for a design company or cross stitch shop a plus, but not necessary if you have years of stitching experience. If interested, please email me at order@countrystitchesonline.com and I will get back to you with a small questionnaire.



With thy Needle & Thread,

brenda

4 comments:

Patricia Lessell said...

I love your designs with a vengeance but sorry I can't model stitch for you because I live much too far away anyway and I would hate it if I was late - as is my want of late - with any of your gorgeous designs. Good luck in finding some model stitchers in the States though. Patti xxx

Anonymous said...

I really want to stitch your wonderful design but........... I live in Germany. Hugs Eva

The French Bear said...

I just love your patterns, I think I have needle punch them all!!!! I am sorry I can't be a model stitcher for you, I have a full time job plus trying to launch a web business, but I just had to tell you that I absolutely love your work!!!!
Margaret B

Unknown said...

I would love to fined out more about model stitching, I have been cross stitching for years and would love nothing better than starting a new adventure