1.16.2011

We have a finish!

I received an email today from Bonnie in MA, sharing a picture of her finish of "Cupid's Arrow".
She chose to add a little sparkle to her cupid by dipping the arrow's point & feather tip in glass glitter...nice touch!
Thanks for sharing Bonnie!


Lunch is in the crock pot and today I'm going to get back at some stitching on the "Ann Dickinson - 1819 sampler". I haven't picked up a needle for almost a week...so much for trying to get a motif a day stitched on this piece. Oh well, sometime life just gets in the way of our stitching...darn it!


Enjoy your day,
Brenda

3 comments:

The French Bear said...

Beautiful, she did an outstanding job!!!
Sounds like a good day for stitching......what's in the crock pot?
Hugs,
Margaret B

gracie said...

I just ordered The Love Filled Heart...could not wait any longer. I have been so busy with the 15 day starts.....now I will look forward to the arrival and maybe, just maybe start this one too!

Silvia said...

molto bello
da tenere in considerazione per regalare un libro ad una persona importante


baci silvia

very nice
to consider giving away a book to an important person


kisses silvia