1.16.2011

We have a finish!

I received an email today from Bonnie in MA, sharing a picture of her finish of "Cupid's Arrow".
She chose to add a little sparkle to her cupid by dipping the arrow's point & feather tip in glass glitter...nice touch!
Thanks for sharing Bonnie!


Lunch is in the crock pot and today I'm going to get back at some stitching on the "Ann Dickinson - 1819 sampler". I haven't picked up a needle for almost a week...so much for trying to get a motif a day stitched on this piece. Oh well, sometime life just gets in the way of our stitching...darn it!


Enjoy your day,
Brenda

3 comments:

The French Bear said...

Beautiful, she did an outstanding job!!!
Sounds like a good day for stitching......what's in the crock pot?
Hugs,
Margaret B

gracie said...

I just ordered The Love Filled Heart...could not wait any longer. I have been so busy with the 15 day starts.....now I will look forward to the arrival and maybe, just maybe start this one too!

Silvia e Manu said...

molto bello
da tenere in considerazione per regalare un libro ad una persona importante


baci silvia

very nice
to consider giving away a book to an important person


kisses silvia