1.21.2011

Vintage Ribbons...

coming soon!

I am excited about this new line of ribbon for us, we love it & so will you! This beautiful vintage-style rayon ribbon ties into the most beautiful drape-y bows...

perfect for tying around the neck of old teddies, Easter peeps, or hangers & bows on cross stitched pin keeps. Want an old and scrunchy bow, simply wet with water, squeeze excess water out and leave to dry in a "scrunched up" ball.
The colors are subtle and time worn...

This is just a tiny hint of the 200 different colors available. Watch for this wonderful ribbon, coming soon to www.countrystitchesonline.com


With thy Needle & Thread,
Brenda

5 comments:

Mouse Droppings Folk Art said...

Oh Oh...I know what I will be buying...been looking for those types of seam binding ribbon for A LONG TIME. Susan

Marguerite (Tina) Smith Hart said...

Those do look so wonderful Brenda and I have a few ideas too that would be a perfect use for it! Can hardly wait...
Tina xo

Penny said...

Oh how I love ribbon! The colors are just beautiful. Can't wait.

I am curious about that sampler in the background of the photo, it looks yummy.

Colleen said...

Can never get enough ribbon. It makes me feel like a little girl again. Only problem....200 colors? How do I choose? Can't waitJ!

Natalia said...

Oh so many colors !!! That's going to be fun... Show them to us again soon.