1.29.2011

I've been on a photo shoot this morning...
but sorry, no pics of fresh snow falls, feathered friends, or Walter (tee hee) today,
just shooting pics of vintage seam tape ribbon
&
lots of ribbon...
This is the down side of operating a website. All items being sold must be photographed, then the photos get touched up in a photo editing program, then sized twice so you can view them big or small. Once that is completed the two photos of each item selling gets uploaded onto the world wide web for your viewing pleasure...

And we try real hard to make the pictures of the items we are selling pretty for you...

I will begin uploading this beautiful 1/2" wide silk vintage seam tape ribbon onto our website over the weekend. Look for it to be available for purchase by weeks end. It will have it's very own category button...look for Vintage Seam Tape Ribbon tab when shopping online for this item.

And of course it's not been all work with this lovely new vintage ribbon...
there has been some playing too...

It makes for some lovely finish detailing on needlework, don't you think??
Enjoy your weekend,
Brenda

8 comments:

The French Bear said...

Beautiful, I can't wait...plan on ordering a lot of this gorgeous ribbon!!!
Hugs,
Margaret B

The Whistle Stop said...

... and your pictures are always wonderful! I am not a stitcher... not enough time with working on things for The Whistle Stop... but, I admire all your designs, pictures & blog. I can always find inspiration here! I'm looking for a new camera... thinking of opening an Etsy shop & maybe an online shopping website for the shop.
Do you have suggestions for a camera for a novice?
Laurie

Janet - underthewillow said...

and your photos are lovely Brenda!...I too own and operate an online store and take all my own product pictures so I know just how much work goes into it!...have a joyous weekend!

Janet

Unknown said...

Beautiful! I love the ribbon finish! It's gorgeous! I've always thought your photos were pretty!

Z said...

The ribbon is gorgeous. I can hardly wait to order it!

Suzanne said...

The finishing with the ribbon is beautiful...I'll say it again, you have a wonderful eye for photography:)
Suzanne

Connie said...

Beautiful! I just placed an order! Can't wait to get it!

Natalia said...

I love the ribbon !! Beautiful colors....