10.14.2009

They're almost ready...


...shouldn't be too much longer!

Here is a little
pattern preview
of the
NEW 2009 Christmas Ornament
cross stitch patterns...

"JOY TO THE WORLD"
Vintage ivory buttons from Grandma's button jar & wings constructed from old sheet music adds extra charm to this angelic ornament!


"RUDOLPH & CO."
Sweet Huck branches make perfect little antlers for this tree ornament. A tiny french knot works perfectly for Rudolph's nose...just love the simplicity of this guy!


"FRENCH HEN"
Inspiration for this design comes from the olde favorite Christmas carol, 12 days of Christmas. This pleasingly plump French hen has various holiday motifs stitched upon her body. Old sheet music for tail feathers and wings gives the French Hen a nice olde-time look. In keeping with the French theme, Merry Christmas is spelled out in French!



I call these "day project" patterns... You can easily finish one of these in a day!
Got to love that!



With thy Needle & Thread,

Brenda









9 comments:

Nancy said...

Love your ornament designs, and the finishing looks so fun!

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

I love these day project patterns..seems it the only time I have these days..something quick and easy..:)

aprilmecheelesdulllife said...

Brenda.. I love them!!! You know I can't wait to buy charts and stitch !!!!

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri ~ Boog) said...

I LOVE these Brenda! Can I order them now???? I want, I want!!

Carlie said...

They are just cute as can be...you are just a fountain of great ideas!

DawnB said...

I LOVE these designs. I actually love all your designs. Those of us who don't have a creative bone in our bodies are sooooooo lucky to have you who do :) I can't wait to get these too!

NMK said...

These ornaments are just darling !!!! I Need to buy these patterns !!!!! I love special Christmas ornaments , it is always so nice to see them year after year and remember what was happening that time in your life.

Shakerwood said...

Just darling!

Encarna said...

Maravilloso blog, maravillosas recetas y maravillosos bordados!!!!


Wonderful blog, wonderful recipes and beautiful embroidery!!