10.21.2009

Oh Susanna!

No, I'm not singing the "Oh Susanna!"song,
(as I cannot remember all of the words)
BUT
I am doing the happy dance
&
just perhaps to the tune
of Oh Susanna!


You see...
a package arrived today
from Susanna.


This is what was inside...(digitally framed...not certain of finish yet)

She does a beautiful job stitching the tiny stuff...

Finished size is a petite 3 3/4" x 4 7/8",
worked on 28 count over 1

Thank you Susanna!


New cross stitch designs

in the hands of my stitchers

will now start trickling in.


"Merry & Bright II" (shown above)


"Feather Your Nest Sampler"


"Be Kind Be True Sampler"


Patterns for the above mentioned coming soon!



With thy Needle & Thread,

Brenda






















3 comments:

corinna said...

oh no
he is gorgeous
gnawing on my knuckle

Nancy said...

Oh my goodness I love this! What design is this?

WoolenSails said...

I love that piece, what a beautiful design.
I cannot do more than small stitching and letters now, doing something like that would kill my eyes. Will it be in a punch design too?

Debbie