1.11.2010

When Agassi meets Ruby...

Ughhhummmm,Pardon me?

Um,this is where I lay.
This is my spot in the sun.
I lay here all day and bask in the sun and watch the squirrels and birds.

What are you doing,where did you come from?

Ughhhh, the nerve of my human mom...

Oh, oh there she is with that camera,

again...
I'll just sit here and pretend I don't see her.

If I don't look at her maybe she won't see me.

When she's not looking I'm going to have to check this out...
maybe,
even,
sneak a tiny taste.

Is this what "curiosity killed the cat" means?????


Wishing you all a quiet lazy day in the sun,
Agassi


6 comments:

Nancy said...

Your kitty is gorgeous, and your photos are so beautiful!

Devon said...

What a sweet picture and I love your kitty she is a little doll...hope you are staying warm..

Margaret said...

Oh my goodness! I love that your cat's name is Agassi!! :D Great pics!

Juels said...

Pretty cat! What breed is she?

Unknown said...

In response to SilkLover's question...
Our cat is a seal point birman, a very spoiled one too!
brenda

Jane said...

I have two birmans - lilac, and chocolate females. I love them to bits. It's such a gorgeous and pretty breed. Your birman is beautiful!

Please drop by my blog. I finished Miss Snow Fairy recently (loved it!). Your designs are wonderful.

Jane - missjanes.blogspot.com