11.19.2010

Oh My Stars...

Have you seen these...sheet music folded into dimensional stars? ABSOLUTELY DARLING...with the smallest star being just a mere 3/4"!! You all know by now that I have a weakness for old sheet music and these immediately caught my eye, while strolling through Pottery Barn yesterday. Check them out! Perfect companion accents to or new "Glad Tidings" pattern. I picked up some holiday bowl fillers from Target and plan to fill my old trencher bowl with this festive mix this holiday season.
Also....
Don't forget to hop on over to Tracy's blog at Plum Cute Designs for today's complimentary pattern & recipe. She has a fun little Christmas stitchery pattern for you!


Enjoy your weekend,
Brenda

2 comments:

Quilt it and Dotty www.quilt-it.nl said...

O Brenda, how do you make these darling music-sheet-stars????

Jennifer Ann Fox said...

Those are sweet!

Someone a few years ago were selling angels made out of old hymnals and I bought one. Love it!

Jennifer
Feathers in the Nest