11.28.2010

Let's blame the turkey...

I think I've over dosed on tryptophan...the stuff in turkey that induces sleepiness. I was in my pj's and in bed at 6:30 pm last evening. It was at 4:OO AM that I awoke and was trying to decide what day of the week it was...for some reason when I don't work I lose track of my days. Laying there in bed totally refreshed, after almost 10 hours of sleep, I realized I had totally forgotten about day 8 of the Home for the Holiday's Blog (or is it day 7, or is it day 9?...pretty certain I have CRS disease too). If you don't know what CRS disease is, you are too young to know...


I'm blaming this guy...it's totally his fault for this drug induced coma I've been in for the past 3 days.


Sooooo......

If you already haven't, please hop on over to Primitive Pieces by Lynda's blog for a sweet winter time wool project and her yummy pumpkin bar recipe. See her home all decorated for the holidays, you'll be inspired!

Have a good week,

Brenda

No comments: