11.16.2010

I bring to you...

"GLAD TIDINGS"
(click photo to see larger image)

Pattern includes instructions for a
- 11 1/2" St Nick & Parson Brown all nestled upon a paper mache box. Vintage sisal trees & wreaths add extra charm to this piece. And you know I LOVE old sheet music, so I've added a scalloped border to the lid of the box for a special touch...
&
- 11" x 14" quick sew applique picture. Woolly applique along with cross stitched motifs (snowflakes, reindeer, dec. 25) upon my favorite cloth, prairie cloth. And once again...just a little touch of more vintage sheet music!
&
- 5 1/2" punch needle St. Nick tree ornament. The shape of this piece was inspired by the old glass bulbs that hung on my Grammie's tree...you know, the round ones that tapered to a long pointy bottom...
So it is with this new pattern I bring you, "GLAD TIDINGS" and a blessed holiday season,
Brenda
* * * * * * * * *
ALSO...
Today is day 5 of the Home for the Holidays blog hop!
Hop on over to Renee Plains of Liberty Star and see what surprises she has in store for you!

5 comments:

Jeanette said...

LOVE!

Anonymous said...

You are soo talented! Love Glad Tidings and just put my order in. Thanks again for another really special pattern. Also, the supply kit is a great idea and a great bargain.
You made my day.
Sue

The Wooden Acorn said...

BEYOND CUTE!!!!

Penny said...

Brenda, There are no words for your creativity! I just ordered the pattern and the supply kit. Love that you offered that. Everything you do is beyond belief, I can never get enough of your wonderful patterns and ideas. I think you should write a book on decorating, your taste is simply amazing and so are you!

Kathy B. said...

Love, love, love the new pattern. On my way over to order one! Thanks for being such a creative and classy woman!