6.05.2010

It's here...

The prairie cloth (not to be confused with osnaburg) and ric rac used on the 3 new table runner patterns have arrived. I will be taking photos and uploading these items onto our website, for purchase, over the weekend. Prairie cloth is a wonderful, slightly coarser, cloth. It is used for the base of the below runners with cross stitched and wool appliqued motifs.
I spent my early morning hours with the beautiful Country Red Prairie Cloth in my hoop. I am working over 1 thread which is to be about 28 count. The coarseness of the cloth keeps the floss from slipping behind the threads, which is always helpful, when working itty bitty stitches.
So far, we have the Linen & Country Red colors in stock. Other colors are due in sometime later in the month...will keep you posted on their arrival. Prairie cloth is 100% cotton.
With thy Needle & Thread,
Brenda

























1 comment:

Sweet Sue said...

Prairie Cloth is wonderful for stitching, not used much by others, but I adore it...