2.07.2010

Treats, trikes & bubbles...


what a fun way to spend a Saturday afternoon!

Blowing bubbles...
Riding tricycle...

&
treat time...
What shall it be?

Rice Chex, or Teddy Grahams...

Maybe we'll have both...

Let's try the Chex first
& put as many as I can in my mouth at once...
&
then listen to Grandma worry and fret that I might choke...
I knew she'd make me spit some out into her hand.
Grandma worries way too much...must be a "Grandma~Thing".


Hope your week is full of fun & treats,
Brenda






8 comments:

Nancy said...

Beautiful pictures - such a great face on this little one!

Catherine said...

What a cutie! Love the face in the one where he's standing by the Chex box!!!

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri ~ Boog) said...

What great pictures of a really cute kid!!!

corinna said...

what a cutie patootie
grandmas house is always the best
that's how it is

Shirley said...

What a cutie pie. Grandmas spoil all little ones it is our job. I have three little ones. Just love them they grow up so very fast.

Pattyjo said...

What a generous blog giveaway! Thank you for letting me have a chance. Your sampler is just gorgeous!
Pattyjo

WoolenSails said...

He is so cute, wish my son and his wife would start thinking about making me a Grandma;)

Debbie

Peggy Lee said...

Woohoo!! I am your 199th follower! I found your blog through another called "Miss Jane's Stitching". I follow so many but haven't been brave enough to start my own.
Thank you for taking the time.