2.19.2010

Patiently waiting???

Just a little note of big "thanks" to everyone who shopped with us for our Valentine's Sale. Country Stitches has been a busy little bee hive this week processing these orders. Unfortunately, due to the large volume of Valdani floss and floss kits ordered during this sale, we ran short on threads. To top things off, the supplier was on vacation so a slight delay in getting our floss order... I want a vacation!
The floss will hopefully arrive tomorrow and I will be working the weekend filling the remaining customers orders that include Valdani floss and/ or a floss kit.

The Valdani floss is a wonderfully beautiful product and we promise it will be worth the wait!
Thanks for you patience & enjoy your weekend,
Brenda

4 comments:

Catherine said...

What a tired looking mailbox!! Love it!

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri ~ Boog) said...

I got my package yesterday, including the Valdani floss (lucky me!). You're right about the Valdani floss - it's wonderful!!! Can't wait to make the bird.

Shirley said...

I just wanted to let you know I received my jornal and I love it. Thank you again and I am glad I entered your give away. Take care

Jane said...

Thanks for the sale! Looking forward to receiving my package.