2.21.2010

Time away...

Taking a little break
away
from
work...
You will find me
enjoying the Tale of Peter Rabbit
&
perhaps even
the Tale of Mrs. Tittlemouse...
or
Maybe we'll blow bubbles...
or
Maybe we'll sing the ABC's...
or
Maybe we'll have a snack or two...
or
perhaps even a nap or two...
&
for sure a snuggle or two...


I will be helping Beckhams Mommy out while his Daddy is in the Netherlands on business. I'll be enjoying this wonderful "Grandma time" the week of March 1st. If you need some goodies from us, please order early this week so I can get them to you before I'm off! You are welcome to shop online with us during the 1st week of March, but the orders placed during this time will not ship until the following week...
Enjoy your week,
Brenda

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Oh what fun! Enjoy your visit!

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri ~ Boog) said...

Have a great time! I finished my Home Tweet Home pinkeep today and just love how it turned out.

Shirley said...

Have fun being grandma. It is so much fun with the little ones. Enjoy.