11.01.2011

NEW Christmas Patterns have arrived!

DECEMBER WORD PLAY
First off is December's Word Play! If you haven't joined in on this monthly series,
don't fret, it's not too late! All twelve of these will be worked on the 35 count Abecedarian linen, this linen is just now back in stock. Floss paks, vintage seam tape trim and rusty bells are also available! Watch for January's Word Play to release on the 1st of December...let the stitching fun continue!!

X X X X X

BOUGHS OF HOLLY
The BOUGHS OF HOLLY pillow is worked on the Fine Ariosa (22 count) over two threads...11 count! The bigness of the cross stitches on this loosely woven cloth is a mix to die for. The cloth is first distressed before you begin and it totally changes the texture and feel to this cloth that has a Rayon fiber content. We sell this cloth in 18" squares, you will need to purchase 2 squares if you choose to back the pillow in the same cloth. We have 4 bolts of this cloth in stock...as you know cross stitch cloth can be a hot commodity at times...feelin' pretty good about that!! Floss pak for this pattern is also available.

X X X X X

RUDOLPH
Rudolph is first punched, then sewn and stuffed into a fun tree ornament! Rudolph is sporting St Nick on a snowy Christmas Eve on his belly. A tiny red bell gets sewn on for his nose and twiggy antlers and legs adds extra texture and detail. A quick stitch!

X X X X X

YULETIDE STOCKING
A simple star-clad angel, holly vine and winter snow bird adorn this Christmas stocking. Woolly penny tongues and antique mother of pearl buttons finish this piece off nicely. Dried Sweet Annie and vintage candy-cane pipe cleaners are carefully tucked into the stocking. This will look so sweet hanging from a cupboard door knob.

X X X X X

TREE FARM
You may recall the Wool Farm and Pumpkin Hill patterns released this fall...due to their popularity, we decided we needed a tree farm...a Christmas Tree Farm! And just in time for the holiday season, too! This cupboard hanger features Rudolph & Santa out on a snow December eve picking the perfect tree. Can't you just hear the snow crunching and smell the smell of fresh pine? Rusty jingle bells are stitched to the bottom of the piece for added holiday charm.

X X X X X

And lastly,
the floss keeps have been posted! I thought they needed their own special category, you can view them under the FLOSS KEEP category tab on our website. You can take a peek at what is left...these were selling faster then I could mark them sold out...there were some early bird shoppers keeping watch as they were being posted!! I will be making more of these, when more frames arrive, and as time allows. No advance orders will being taken for these.

For more information on these new goodies,
visit us online
at
www.countrystitchesonline.com...


Have a good day,
Brenda

12 comments:

Katrina said...

I was one of those early bird shoppers, LOL. I literally kept refreshing my browser this morning waiting on the floss keeps :-). I am so excited about them. I thought they'd make nice gifts and of course I am going to keep a couple for me!!!! Gorgeous new projects! I am just starting to play with punchneedle, I love the Tree Farm!

Lynn said...

WooHoo, bring on Christmas! I love all your new designs. The Boughs of Holly pillow is fantastic!
I really want to try punchneedle again after seeing your patterns. I just love the look of it.

Cindy said...

I really would like to get started on one of these, but I have several quilts I need to finish. (I love doing the hand quilting). Wish I had all day to stitch, don't you?

Cindy

Doreen Frost said...

These are absolutely lovely Brenda :)

So glad the holidays are here..tis my favorite time of year :)

Wishing you joy,
doreen

Anonymous said...

Love them all, Brenda. Also like your banner.

XO Diane

Penny said...

Hi Brenda! Love all your new patterns.... and the fact that it's Christmas time again!! So exciting!! Do you ever do special orders.... I don't do punch needle but LOVE the Tree Farm, and sure would love to have one!!
Have a happy day.... I'm heading over to your selling site....

Poussy Stitches My Love said...

very beautiful !

cucki said...

wowwwwwwwww i love your designs so much..they are so cute...super cute.
sending you lots of love and blessing xxx

TheCrankyCrow said...

Each of these new designs is a "I wanna do" for me...Yikes - you're gonna keep me in stitches for the rest of my life! Off to see if there are any floss keeps left...probably not.... :o((( Smiles & November Hugs ~ Robin

P.J. said...

Beautiful Christmas pieces. Love the rustic colors. I think my fav is Christmas Tree Farm and then the word play. I need to go check out that series. Keep on stitching.

Lyn said...

Really nice patterns...Boughs of Holly really caught my eye.

Anonymous said...

Hey !!! It's Christmas time.
I love all the new patterns...I think Santa on the December Word play is just so adorable...I could give him a big hug. I am difinately going to have to stitch this one.
Love the needlepunch pieces..I have tried my hand at needlepunch but just don't get the hang of it yet.