11.27.2011

Cyber Monday $avings

Save 10% store-wide
on Cyber Monday
at
www.countrystitchesonline.com
(sale ends at 10:00 PM Central Standard time)
CYBER MONDAY EVENT HAS NOW ENDED

Enter discount code
CYBER MONDAY
in the discount coupon box,
upon checking out,
click recalculate tab
to receive
the discount on your online order.
YOU MUST DO THE ABOVE TWO STEPS
TO RECEIVE THE 10% DISCOUNT.

This applies to in stock items only, no back orders.

&

the January Word Play chart has released...
a few days earlier then originally planned.
Just in time for Cyber Monday Savings!

Full and partial floss paks are available for the January Word Play.

Have a good week,
Brenda

5 comments:

Shari said...

oh! January is my favorite so far!!!! Love that little snowman!

cucki said...

aww so sweet..i love it so much..a must stitch.
hugs and love xx

Shirlee said...

Thank you for the sale Brenda! I've already ordered some Valdani : ) Blessings, Shirlee

Peggy Lee said...

Thank you for the sale! I have placed my order.

Sherry said...

Oh, I think January is my favorite! What a great piece for my Winter wall.