7.18.2011

Busy as a Bee...

We are busy little bees,
here today,
at Country Stitches!
The queen bee
is busy getting
the NEW patterns ready for posting...
(I get to be a queen for the day, yayyyyyy...)
After today is done,
I have a hunch,
that I'll feel like trading my tiara in
for a nice glass of iced-tea
and
my comfy chair!!

Shouldn't "bee" too much longer of a wait folks!
Hoping to have NEW patterns
and
other new goodies
posted by this evening...


Remember this sweet little guy???Susanna in California,
is busy stitching
this 18th century reproduction sampler,
titled - Mansion House at Fox Hollow for me,
as I type.
Release date
for this chart
to be some time in September.


The Sampler of the Seaons - Winter chart, flosses and linen
are
shipping out to
model stitcher
Suzanne in Ohio
today.

My floss order for this piece
was lost in cyber-space,
so I'm slightly late
in getting this one sent off....
eeekkkk!
Think of sleigh rides, ice skating, , and snowman building
in a quaint little village...
This chart
will be released
on the
first day of Autumn.

As for myself,
I am putting the last stitches into the Ann Sandles 1846 reproduction sampler
and
then I'll be moving onto some
NEW
doll & wool applique designs.

Trying to stay cool in Iowa,
Brenda

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll "bee" waiting with anticipation. My guild has a trip planned to Country Sampler the first Saturday in August. I will "bee" looking for your new releases there.

Susan At Glen Oaks Primitives said...

Very nice, Brenda. Such a busy little "bee"
you are!
Warm Regards,
Susan B., Western MA