Busy as a Bee...

We are busy little bees,
here today,
at Country Stitches!
The queen bee
is busy getting
the NEW patterns ready for posting...
(I get to be a queen for the day, yayyyyyy...)
After today is done,
I have a hunch,
that I'll feel like trading my tiara in
for a nice glass of iced-tea
my comfy chair!!

Shouldn't "bee" too much longer of a wait folks!
Hoping to have NEW patterns
other new goodies
posted by this evening...

Remember this sweet little guy???Susanna in California,
is busy stitching
this 18th century reproduction sampler,
titled - Mansion House at Fox Hollow for me,
as I type.
Release date
for this chart
to be some time in September.

The Sampler of the Seaons - Winter chart, flosses and linen
shipping out to
model stitcher
Suzanne in Ohio

My floss order for this piece
was lost in cyber-space,
so I'm slightly late
in getting this one sent off....
Think of sleigh rides, ice skating, , and snowman building
in a quaint little village...
This chart
will be released
on the
first day of Autumn.

As for myself,
I am putting the last stitches into the Ann Sandles 1846 reproduction sampler
then I'll be moving onto some
doll & wool applique designs.

Trying to stay cool in Iowa,


Rebecca said...

I'll "bee" waiting with anticipation. My guild has a trip planned to Country Sampler the first Saturday in August. I will "bee" looking for your new releases there.

Susan said...

Very nice, Brenda. Such a busy little "bee"
you are!
Warm Regards,
Susan B., Western MA