5.01.2010

A May Day Sampler!

Wishing you all
a
sweet & special
May Day!



A FREE chart for your stitching pleasure...

Stitch count ~ 151 x 112

Would look lovely stitched on 40 count over 2 threads with an approximate finished size of 71/2" x 5 3/4". A sweet little size to stitch into a little hanging pinkeep to hold old treasures, such as buttons, hat pins & of course a key!

Click here for a printable May Day Sampler 2010 chart.
I think this design would look wonderfully prim on dark linen...Remember...we'd love to see your finished piece
so send us pictures & we'll post them right here!

The above chart is not to be sold, shared, linked to or used for free handouts.

All rights reserved, Copyright 2010 - Brenda Gervais


lately, pay us a visit...there are lots of new cross stitch patterns!


What was your favorite May Basket treat? My favorite was from the Gazda girls, their little cups with pipe cleaner handles were traditionally filled with popcorn, peanuts and pastel mints...yummy, loved that combination of salt & sweets.


"When April steps aside for May,
Like diamonds all the rain-drops glisten;
Fresh violets open every day:
To some new bird each hour we listen."
- Lucy Larcom

Have a good weekend,

Brenda



20 comments:

DebbieSFL said...

Brenda, I cannot get the graph to open to print...and it's just the most perfect sampler for my new apartment!!!

Nancy said...

Happy May Day! Thank you for this beautiful sampler pattern. Mine printed out fine - hope Debbie can get hers to work.

Nan ~ Threadwork Primitives said...

What a pretty pattern. Thanks for the sharing this with us. I think it will look wonderful on dark linen too.

Nicole said...

Wow, thank you for the beautiful pattern!

moosecraft said...

Um... this chart would be my favorite may day treat! :-) It's a beauty! Thanks so much!

Lydia said...

Very pretty pattern - thanks Brenda!!

Deb said...

It's a wonderful pattern - thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

Happy May Day everyone. Thank you so much for the chart. I love it. May Day brings back great memories of a program I had in preschool when we danced around a May pole. That is only one of a few things that has stuck in my mine of preschool.

Catherine said...

Brenda,

Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful chart!! If I didn't have a couple of gifts to get done, I'd start this today!

Holly said...

Thank you for the wonderful sampler cross stitch pattern. I can't wait to get started. Thank you so much for sharing. I always enjoy making your items.

JOLENE said...

Brenda you are a remarkable designer!! Thanks for offering us this beautiful sampler as a freebie. Smiles....

pj said...

Brenda, Thank you for the May Day Gift! Love it but can't seem to get it to save or print. Appreciate your thoughtfulness. pj

Natasha said...

Brenda,Thank you for sucha lovely pattern I look forward to stitching it. I have wuit a few irons in the fire right now so It may have to wait. But it is very pretty. I love all of your designs.

Juels said...

Hi Brenda! Happy May day to you also. Thanks for the free chart. I printed it out and am already planning how to stith it.

Friendship Crossing said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your new May Day Sampler! Simply gorgeous!!!

The pattern printed off perfectly, but it didn't print out what color floss you used. Could you tell us what colors were used in it?

Thank you so much! Love your other patterns too! I have several, but haven't started them yet. Now I'm motivated, lol.

Tanya~friendshipcrossing.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Brenda..Happy May Day to you also and thank you for the sampler..I can't wait to make it..It's beautiful..

Karen said...

I love this one! I just purchased some black evenweave and I love the pic of it in black. Think I am going to have to start this one.

Marie boutd'guenille said...

Merci beaucoup!!!!!!

CATHI said...

Thanks so much, Brenda - a wonderful graph...!

Cathi

Melissa said...

Thank you so much Brenda! Another wonderful design! I am really looking forward to your new releases in the upcoming quilt market!