3.15.2010

We have a winner!

Congratulations to French Bear, you are the winner of the $50.00 shopping spree!

Thanks to everyone for posting comments & congratulations on the blog or via email.
There were 13 people with correct answers. Your name went in the pot as many times as there were correct titles given.
The following had all 3 titles:
Bonnie
Sandy, Sisters of the Season
Ann
Joanne
Simple Pleasure

The following had 2 titles:
Julie

The remaining had 1 title:
Vonna
Joanie
Folksmith
French Bear
Sweet William Primitives
Glenda
Woolen Sails


Would the winner French Bear please email me at order@countrystitchesonline.com so I can email you back. Congratulations to French Bear once again...
you even beat some odds here, perhaps you should buy a lottery ticket today!!

Thanks again everyone, it was fun to hear that some of you had old catalogs, newspaper clippings from 1987 & some even did some spring cleaning in their search of the old patterns...now that is impressive!!
Have a good week,
Brenda

7 comments:

Catherine said...

Congrats to the winner! Have fun picking out some new goodies!

The French Bear said...

Brenda,
OMGoodness!!! I can't believe it, wow that is awesome!!! Thank you so much, I am so excited, I love your store!
Hugs,
Margaret B

Anonymous said...

Margaret
Soooo happy for you...have fun with the shopping...let us know what you choose! It was a grand time for all of us!!!
Busy Hands...Happy Hearts
Patricia

Sandy, Sisters of Season said...

Hi Brenda,

That was too much fun .. Thanks for sharing. Happy 23 years and much more success!

WoolenSails said...

Congratulations to Margaret, have fun spending your winnings.

Debbie

Jane said...

Hi Brenda,
I love your new blog header! Very Spring/Easter like.

Just to let you know, I received my package today and love everything in it! Excellent service and a joy to shop with you. Thanks!

Cathy said...

Hi Brenda -- I hadn't seen your blog for a few weeks and was surprised to see you have been in business for 23 years! Congrats! When I saw the photos of the old patterns, I counted and I have 6 of the 8 you posted! I have been buying your patterns for all these years and have made dozens of your dolls and cross-stitch patterns. They have always been so clear and easy to read and make, and the results are always wonderful! I'm a pattern designer, too, and it's so nice to see logical, well-written instructions. I know how hard it is to explain it all in a way that makes sense! Congratulations again and don't ever stop sharing your wonderful designs with us! Cathy Lounsbury in Meridian, Idaho