3.17.2010

Much too much to do...

You'll find me burning the midnight oil from now through May
as there
is much to finish up in
preparation for International Spring Quilt Market...
it is just 2 short months away, eeekkkkk!!!
Pattern designs need to be finished, instructions wrote & proofed, and
then the dreaded task of figuring out my booth...

NOTICE - Country Stitches will be closed March 29th - April 4th to concentrate on all things Quilt Market related. There will be no shipping of orders during this time frame.

I will be releasing various needlework patterns at market, including wool applique, penny rugs, dolls, punch needle & cross stitch too! Watch for release dates of these after I get back from market around the end of May.

With thy Needle & Thread,

Brenda

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh, Brenda, I love the peek at your new cross stitch design! I can't wait to see more!

The French Bear said...

Those little scissors are adorable!!! Gosh, you are amazing, I think I should take some time off, maybe get something finished too!!! You really are inspiring.... your work is lovely!
Hugs,
Margaret B

DovilÄ— said...

very nice WIP:)

BeFRuiTFuL KReaTioNS said...

Good luck with all your preparations. I love new look to your blog!!! ♥

Shirley said...

I keep looking at your cross stitching pattern and I think I am going to have to breakdown and try counted cross stitch. It is something that I haven't done before. I will be looking for pictures when you get back from the show.