8.15.2009

Time Flies...

Is it really August already??


Where has the summer gone???



Time flies...


School starts Wednesday and I am asking myself where has the summer gone? Is it me or are the summers getting shorter...or is this just another aging thing?


As a child I remember my mother saying "time flies"... never really could understand that statement as a youngster.


Time to take a barefoot stroll through the gardens...


Time to pick a bouquet of flowers...


Time to look for a furry caterpillar...


Time to watch for monarchs hanging on milkweed...


Time to listen for the singing cicadas...


Time to enjoy what is left of the summer...



You were right mom,

time flies...


blessings,

brenda










2 comments:

basketsnprims said...

Wow, doesn't time fly the older we get? Enjoy the little bit left, though I love fall.
Pam

khoeppner said...

Love the pictures. Can hardly wait to see the new patterns. It is an age thing!