8.21.2009

{I rode my bike...}

Yeppers, rode my bike 6 miles last night...so it is okay

that I ate

one of these....

right???

So...

I cheated

BUT,

I DID

ride my bike...


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


Peach & Raspberry Sundae


2 peaches, peeled & cut into small chunks

1 pint raspberries

2 Tablespoons sugar

1 Tablespoon fresh squeezed lemon juice

Vanilla ice cream


~In a large bowl, combine the peaches, raspberries, sugar and lemon juice and let sit, tossing once, for 20 minutes.


~Scoop the ice cream into cute little parfait cups and top with fruit.


Tis peach season...so go buy yourself a bag full and enjoy a peach & raspberry sundae...


have a sweet day,

brenda

2 comments:

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

OH I love your new header..love all the designs..:)

Jennifer Ann Fox said...

That looks YUMMY!

http://www.feathersinthenestblogspot.com/