8.09.2012

Brrr...

words not spoken
 too often
 as of late...
brrr

With windows open overnight
we woke to a chilly house...
I was actually cold.
The cooler weather is most welcome.
Now,
if it would only rain!

Not a whole lot to report on,
I've done a little of this
 and
 a little of that...
charting new cross stitch,
sketching new punch needle,
and
 in between,
working on
reproducing
the J.M. Gardner, 1888 sampler...
I had a change of heart with my first floss selection,
I think I've got my floss pallette where I like it now...
What do you think?
I decided to stay true to the original,
 with the floss.
The only change will be in size,
the reproduction will be
a miniature version
 of the
 antique sampler...
petite & precious!

With thy needle & thread,
Brenda

15 comments:

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri Malinovich) said...

I love your color selection! This one will definately go on my list!

Véro34 said...

I love your color and I really like the mode. I am impatient to see the finished embroidery.

Anonymous said...

Excited for new punch needle! Love your patterns!!

Unknown said...

Really wonderful miniature of a Sampler! I'm waiting to see all the pattern!

Keeper of the Crowes said...

Can't wait!!
Linda

Maggitle said...

Perfect as always Brenda! Hardly can wait till it comes out!

Lelia said...

IDK what you had planned for changes, the colors look pleasing to me. And, petite!!! Go you : )

Dorothy said...

I'm glad you've stayed with the original colours. It looks lovely.

samplergal said...

The colors are beautiful!

Cheryl WNC said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cheryl WNC said...

Lovely colors. Eagerly await its release.

Martine said...

Que c'est bea et délicat

Mindi said...

Yet again you're creating something I'm going to be totally in love with. The colors you've chosen are gorgeous!

Charlene ♥ NC said...

Really lovely!

Dianne said...

Thank you for keeping it authentic. I really appreciate that. I have written myself a note and posted it on my monitor. Must stitch it.

Dianne