10.29.2011

Trick or Treat!!

Click to play this Smilebox collage
Click arrow to play!


Agassi's human mom here...
Agassi has finally
made his furry little mind up...
yep,
the decision has been made
and
PUL-LEASE,
don't tell him witch's are of the female gender
{sigh}

And no this human mom hasn't been knitting cat costumes...
LOL
If you only could see me with a pair of knitting needles,
you would think differently!
These sweet little hats
were purchased
from the very talented skooterknits.

Happy Halloween,
Agassi & Brenda

10 comments:

gracie said...

I love it!

cucki said...

aww i love it too xxx

Anonymous said...

Brenda, I can't help but chuckle at your cat. What a patient little fellow! LOL! Reminds me of ours...she acts more like a dog than a cat. Dontcha love 'em!

XO Diane

marly said...

Hard to believe a cat would allow a hat, let alone the changes! He's a fine fellow - and has certainly given me a chuckle.

Poussy Stitches My Love said...

very beautiful !


marylin FRANCE

Mindi said...

I love those little hats! Is he pretty tolerant of them, or try to take them off after a bit?

TheCrankyCrow said...

PURRRFECT choice Dear Agassi!!! ;o) These are too stinkin' cute....You're making me think I want to try some out on my cats - but I'm sure they'd have none of it!! Happy Saturday! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

aprilmecheelesdulllife said...

I love the Smilebox Card!! Love the TUNA part!!! lol
He is just a cutie!! He can be a warlock!! lol

Lynn said...

I've thoroughly enjoyed Agassi's Halloween fashion show. I just couldn't resist. I ran off and ordered a Santa hat for Clarisse for Christmas. I just hope we can get her to wear it!

Lizzie Tish said...

Dear Agassi,

Poppy and Molly here - our human Mom showed us your picture in the witch's hat and we are SWOONING! You are the most happenin' cat we know! Although we think anything you wear would be super-licious!
Meeeoooowwww's to you! Kisses and licks. xoxo