4.03.2010

Time Flies...

My 6 days away from the office is coming to an end.
6 days of...
designing,
sketching,
stitching,
stuffing,
punching,
&
now 6 days behind at the office!!!
(juggled between visits to the hospital)
Did I get enough done?
Am I going to have everything done in time?
I still have instructions to write...
I still have a catalog/sell sheet to layout...
I still have to plan my booth...
&
the bad dreams about market have begun,
like forgetting my models...
Quilt Market is just 6 short weeks away...
with lots & lots of loose ends to wrap up.

Time flies.

My mother always said,
"time flies"...
as a youngster I didn't quite understand this statement.
Now I do...

With thy Needle & Thread,
Brenda

1 comment:

Catherine said...

The older I get, the more I understand all those "things" my mother used to say to me!