4.02.2010

Important Cargo...

Imagine
visiting your favorite blog
&
finding this...
Pedal pushers...er cargo shorts
&
chubby little toes
in
thongs...er I mean flip flops
(Yes I know I know...I'm dating myself a bit here!)

This grandmother wonders what important cargo this little 16 month old grandson would carry in his pockets...
cheerios?
gold fish crackers?
or
perhaps
Thomas Train?
...all very important cargo to a 16 month old!


Wishing everyone a warm & sunny weekend
filled with
cargo shorts
&
flip flops.


Have a Blessed Easter weekend,
Brenda

Update on my mother -
Her pathology reports came back as good as could be, no cancer in any of the lymph nodes. She remains hospitalized and has had a small bump in the road with nausea and still not taking clear liquids without them coming back up. She has developed some gas blockage in the intestine which is preventing her food from passing through and needs to start"poofing" to get things working again. She is hopeful to be home by weeks end, but it isn't looking good at this point. Once again, I'd like to THANK everyone for your comments, words of encouragement, personal emails & prayers in regards to my Mother.

8 comments:

Diva Kreszl said...

I don't think there is anything sweeter than a baby's feet! Gosh this took me back to when I had to search through pockets for hidden treasure sbefor doing the laundry :) and sadly I too remember when these were called thongs, not to be mistaken with today's bizzare undies!

The French Bear said...

Love the photos!!! Glad to hear the sweetest news!!!
Happy Easter,
Margaret B

WoolenSails said...

Those pants are so cute. I love cargo pants, they are so comfy. I am glad to hear about your mom and hope you and your family have a Blessed Easter.

Debbie

Shirley said...

You never know what you will find in little one's pockets. My grandsons are a little older, but they always have something stashed in their pockets. I am glad about your mom and will keep her in my prayers. Have a wonderful Easter.

Sherry said...

Look at those cute chubby legs and feet! Boy that picture brought back some memories of my own boys. I hope your mom is able to make it home soon. Happy Easter.

Mary @ Neat and Tidy said...

Hang in there. It is so difficult when loved ones are going through a rough time.

Happy Easter.

Catherine said...

Love the pic of little man's piggies!! So glad to hear the news of your mother.

Have a wonderful Easter!

Nan ~ Threadwork Primitives said...

Wonderful news. What a blessed Easter for you and your family.
Smiles, Nan