7.22.2009

Going on vacation...

We're heading to the mountains to see our boy!



Dear husband and son are going to ride in the alpine road ride, Copper Triangle. I'm hoping the husband has trained enough to survive riding at 11,000 feet altitude!

As for me...

No, I am not doing the bike ride...

I have all I can do to survive the car ride up into the mountains! I will be fine once I get out of the car and can actually relax my toes & dig them out of the bottoms of my shoes!

I plan on relaxing, taking in the beautiful sights of the Colorado Rocky mountains and doing a little sketching/design work.

Country Stitches will be closed for vacation July 28th - August 3rd.

You are welcome to shop online during this time, but orders will not be shipped until August 4th. At that time we will fill/ship orders in the order they were received.


with thy needle & thread,

brenda

1 comment:

Patti-Rocky Mtn Stitcher said...

I live in Denver- and love our mtns! Nothing closer to heaven :)