4.24.2009

Going Green....

Mother nature is going green....


I took time for a stroll through my back yard early this morning...checking to see what is springing forth through it's winter blanket of leaves. I love this time of year, when our tree-lined street is turning that lacy green...so fresh & new! Nature does provide many beautiful shades of green and I wanted to capture them in photos this morning, so I had my camera in hand during my morning stroll.

Enjoy the many beautiful springtime shades of green....
(Click on pictures to view at a larger size)

Wild violets...a hydrangea peeking through & reaching towards the warm sun, Spirea bush...




3 Leafed Clover...Service Berry Buds, Hydrangea Buds




Purple wild violets, Cardinal Candy Viburnum, Lilies, Clover....



Jack Frost just poking through, New grass, Bleeding Hearts, Tulip



Daffodils & Surprise Lilies....



Creeping Jenny, Columbines, Brunnera Jack Frost, Bleeding Hearts....


What is your favorite shade of green?




Hope you all are enjoying beautiful spring-time weather as well...get outside & enjoy it!
Have a good weekend,
brenda



3 comments:

Patricia Lessell said...

All of them - I love green. Your garden looks great. Patti xxx

Mary @ Neat and Tidy said...

Very beautiful pictures - just like everything else you do!

BECKY said...

Wow...how pretty!! I love green period!! My love for green, sunshine, the beaches, swaying palms and lovely fresh water springs are the reason I named my blog Holiday in the Sun. Everyday feels like a holiday since I'm surrounded by the nature I love.

My favorite green is the bright green of spring after a rain shower!! Simply stunning!!

Thanks for sharing your beautiful photos!!

Blessings and joy,
Becky