4.16.2009

AS BUSY AS A BEE!!!

"No bees, no honey; no work, no money."


As of lately I do feel like a BEE...going from one half-way completed design to the next, and then back to the other! A bee with it's head chopped off, perhaps!!

My stitchers & myself have been busy stitching, sewing, stuffing & adding final touches to the next group of new pattern releases. There are designs that need to be framed, photo shoots that need to happen, ad layouts to create, one deadline after another, AND it is too nice to be inside...I'd rather be outside enjoying the nice spring time weather, BUT 'tis my job!


No hints or sneak peeks of the new ones....titles only!
Sarah's Garden
Schoolgirl Sampler
A Gardener's Prayer
Sheltering Tree
Feather Your Nest
Spooky Hollow
Boo & Jack
Ghosts & Goblins
Frozen Frosty
...and a couple that don't have names as of yet!!


With thy Needle & Thread,
Brenda

7 comments:

Patricia Lessell said...

Brenda, I absolutely adore your designs and can't wait to see the next lot. Love Patti xxx

The French Bear said...

I am so excited!!! Can't wait to see the new designs!!! I am hoping you have something in robin's egg blue or maybe a french bear design (he he)!!! I love your patterns and all the colors you have!! Beautiful designs, I think I have one of each so far!!
Thank you for being so creative!
Margaret B

~*~Leanne~*~ said...

I can't wait to see your new designs. I'm a big fan of your creativity and talents.
Hurry please!
Leanne

craftingaplenty said...

You sur know how to keep someone in supense!! I can't wait! Please hurry!

Moni said...

I can't wait to see your new designs! I LOVE your previous ones and am sure I will adore the next lot also!
Monica

Jan said...

Love these titles, now waiting with great anticipation for their release!:)

Unknown said...

I am very excited and anxious to see your new designs. You will have them out in no time, just remember, no sleep, no eating, etc, etc!!