1.09.2009

New Pattern Preview!

I received an email from a loyal customer just makin sure I am okay because it had been a few days since I had updated my blog...glad to hear that people are looking out for me, though it did make me laugh! Ahh...what great customers I have!
I can report that I am safe & sound...just been very busy stitching, stuffing & typing pattern instructions. Below is a sneak peek of 3 new pattern designs that will be ready for shipment in a week or so.
LOVE LETTERS is worked on 28 count Cashel Linen over 1 thread. Stitch count is 105w x 106h.
CHOCOLATE BUNNIES Easter Egg is worked on 32 count Belfast Linen over two threads. Stitch count is 62w x 75h.

SWEET CLOVER is constructed from muslin, then painted & aged for a wonderful "white wash" look. Her little ditty bag, with cross stitched motif, is filled with dried sweet annie. This little bunny will make a great Easter accent, but could also be kept out year round.

Think Spring,
brenda

5 comments:

Jeanette said...

Love these Brenda! Of course, I should finish my Santa and Snowman first... but maybe now! lol

Kathy said...

Our son lives about 15 minutes from Bethel, Maine, and Olympia was pretty neat! We saw her in late winter and she was not the woman she was when she was new, but still quite impressive! Bethel and the surrounding area is not big, but the folks pulled together and made quite a name for themselves!

I have been quilting with Sandy's fabrics for years and it has been such a pleasure to start x-stitching again after 20 years and also to learn needle-punch. I really enjoy making your designs and love the primitive look they give our home. Thank you for lending your talents to me and so many others and for giving us such pleasure in stitching!

Hazel said...

Oh my, these are simply gorgeous designs. Off to browse your shop. x

Debbie said...

Brenda,

These are just adorable! I will definitely be adding Love Letters and Chocolate Bunnies to my stash pile! I'm so glad I found your designs!!!

Unknown said...

I can hardly wait to see the new spring punch needle patterns. I love your style! Thanks for all the fun designs that keep me busy!
Kathy