3.19.2015

Pattern Corrections!


I stumbled upon an error on two of my new charts, CS151 Stars & Stripes and CS155 Be Happy, Humble & Kind. The error falls on the materials needed list on the backside of the pattern cover. I have listed color #1160 Adobe as a Weeks Dye Works floss, and it is a Gentle Arts floss. The color is correct, it is the fleshy color used for the bodies of the little people. So there are no worries when you go to stitch, the color number/name and symbols on the chart are all correct. It may cause some confusion when you are purchasing your flosses. Weeks does make a floss with the same name, however, it is a red and of course has a different stock number.



 A change was also made to Stars & Stripes after it was stitched & charted, and the wrong file was pulled when it got printed.  Pattern will show the stars worked in Roasted Marshmallow, this should show them as worked in Harvest Basket.




Sorry about this, as hard as I try, something slipped by me here!

My apologies,
Brenda

4 comments:

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri Malinovich) said...

If that's the worst thing that happens, you're in good shape!

Silvana said...

molto belli

Petra said...

Well I already stitched a star, but I could just frog it. Explains why it was so light and I was getting frustrated.

Play bazaar said...

ke pass time ⌚️ nikal kar baitha karo,
doctor 👨 ke pass 😜 kabhi lambhi lino play bazaar satta king