10.25.2014

Here Comes Santa!!!

Happy to share with you a new pattern release!
"Christmas at Winterberry Cabin"


The Halloween design, Gardener Goode Witch was so well received that I decided to build on the idea and bring you a Christmas version of the design.  Christmas at Winterberry Cabin is worked on 32 count, color - Linen linen by Weeks Dye Works that I gently aged...directions are given in the pattern for this step.  The piece is stitched in lovely hand dyed flosses over two threads.  Rusty 3/4" bells get stitched to the ends of the pillow tuck for an extra special finish.

It is a beautiful autumn Saturday here in NW Iowa.  I am enjoying a Saturday at home.  We haven't had a Saturday at home since the end of July.   I wasn't quite sure of what to do first on the home front today as lots of things need to be done...some housekeeping, some laundry and some stitching.  Multi-tasking....dont'cha love it?!!

Enjoy your day,
Brenda

17 comments:

Danice G said...

Oh I love the Santa pattern. Those colors are so nice and rich. Here in Alabama, it is hot (81°). All we want to do is keep cool, lol.

Kaisievic said...

Oh, this is so sweet! I love it!

denise said...

love it!!!!!!!!!!!

Pamela said...

I love this design!!!! I really need this!!
Thank you for sharing your latest design!

Loretta said...

I love it!!!!!!

Silvia said...

So lovely!!!!!!!

gracie said...

Love the Santa...

LaNelle said...

Gorgeous! It gives you such a comfortable warm feeling when you look at it...a must have!! Thanks Brenda for another fabulous design, enjoy your time at home. Blessings...

Farm Girl said...

I have to do that Santa, I love it when you do series of patterns. I love my Halloween one so much and that Santa looks just as pretty.
I still love my Word patterns I did that you offered.

ohiofarmgirl said...

If I was still cross stitching I would love to stitch that one. Maybe at some point I will pick up a needle again, Dianntha

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Love it!!!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Winterberry Cabin Woolens said...

I think I'm flattered! That is my business name, Winterberry Cabin. I specialize in hand-dyed wool. Love the design.

Karen said...

This is is nicely done. Simple but plenty of interest. Definitely on my wish list!

zoize44 said...

bonjour jespere que l on pourra bientôt trouver ce modele en France
merci
douces créations

Kate said...

Gorgeous design!

Jackie said...

So beautiful!

barbaradougherty126 said...

Very lovely. What is the "color" of the linen? I didn't see that. :) Thanks so much