10.25.2014

Here Comes Santa!!!

Happy to share with you a new pattern release!
"Christmas at Winterberry Cabin"


The Halloween design, Gardener Goode Witch was so well received that I decided to build on the idea and bring you a Christmas version of the design.  Christmas at Winterberry Cabin is worked on 32 count, color - Linen linen by Weeks Dye Works that I gently aged...directions are given in the pattern for this step.  The piece is stitched in lovely hand dyed flosses over two threads.  Rusty 3/4" bells get stitched to the ends of the pillow tuck for an extra special finish.

It is a beautiful autumn Saturday here in NW Iowa.  I am enjoying a Saturday at home.  We haven't had a Saturday at home since the end of July.   I wasn't quite sure of what to do first on the home front today as lots of things need to be done...some housekeeping, some laundry and some stitching.  Multi-tasking....dont'cha love it?!!

Enjoy your day,
Brenda

17 comments:

Danice said...

Oh I love the Santa pattern. Those colors are so nice and rich. Here in Alabama, it is hot (81°). All we want to do is keep cool, lol.

Kaisievic said...

Oh, this is so sweet! I love it!

denise said...

love it!!!!!!!!!!!

Pamela said...

I love this design!!!! I really need this!!
Thank you for sharing your latest design!

Loretta said...

I love it!!!!!!

Silvia said...

So lovely!!!!!!!

gracie said...

Love the Santa...

LaNelle said...

Gorgeous! It gives you such a comfortable warm feeling when you look at it...a must have!! Thanks Brenda for another fabulous design, enjoy your time at home. Blessings...

Farm Girl said...

I have to do that Santa, I love it when you do series of patterns. I love my Halloween one so much and that Santa looks just as pretty.
I still love my Word patterns I did that you offered.

ohiofarmgirl said...

If I was still cross stitching I would love to stitch that one. Maybe at some point I will pick up a needle again, Dianntha

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Love it!!!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Winterberry Cabin Woolens said...

I think I'm flattered! That is my business name, Winterberry Cabin. I specialize in hand-dyed wool. Love the design.

Karen said...

This is is nicely done. Simple but plenty of interest. Definitely on my wish list!

zoize44 said...

bonjour jespere que l on pourra bientôt trouver ce modele en France
merci
douces créations

Kate said...

Gorgeous design!

Schoolgirl Samplers said...

So beautiful!

Bobbi D. said...

Very lovely. What is the "color" of the linen? I didn't see that. :) Thanks so much