11.02.2013

4 Days, 4 Sneak Peeks!

Stop by and visit me the next 4 days
 for daily sneak peeks
of new cross stitch designs
 that are coming soon!
 
~ Day 1 Sneak Peek ~
 
"COZY IN THE PINES"
A smaller sampler worked in mostly reds and greens. 
A piece that will look extra lovely for the holiday season,
yet it doesn't "scream Christmas"...
certainly could be left out year round.
  A rather quick-stitch,
 I worked on this piece during my morning coffee
 and a few hours each evening,
 and it was completed in a week. 
 
Stop by tomorrow for sneak peek #2.
 
With thy Needle & Thread,
Brenda

14 comments:

Angie said...

Brenda, you sure know how to keep us interested:) Very pretty design and calming colors.

Donna G. said...

What a lovely design.

Jacqueline said...

lovely work.

denise said...

excited!!!!!

Karen said...

You're a tease! Can't wait to see all of them.

dogwoodfarm said...

BEAUTIFUL!
Louise

Barb said...

I really like it. I'm trying to find a piece that does not scream Christmas. This might be it!

Terry N said...

Muted colors, simplicity in design -- what's not to love? Will put this one on my To Do List.

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Such a tease you are!
Lovin' it so far!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Małgorzata Zoltek said...

Piękna praca! Szybko się uwinęłaś -tydzień i tylko przy porannej kawie! Ja przy moich dwóch maleństwach ledwo mam czas na hafty. Pozdrawiam!

eszter said...

wonderful design♥

Chocolates4Breakfast (TerriBoog) said...

Love it!

Moni said...

What a lovely sampler! I am looking forward to stitching it...

Mary said...

I am currently working on this small sampler and am loving all the colors and motifs. This is such a fun stitch-while I am watching the Olympics.