8.24.2013

Come & See!

NEW
 cross stitch
 &
 punch needle patterns
for your stitching pleasure...
A traditional sampler to enjoy for many years...stitch a family keepsake.

Fun & folky Halloween sampler...
black cauldron, bittersweet vine, crow, black-eyed susans, skeleton keys
 and a
 sweet little witch! 

With little scissors in hand,
 a prim & proper snow miss
busily cuts paper snowflakes to adorn her tree.
  Delicate berry vine
and
 red birds nicely frame this winter-time sampler.

A folksy-styled sampler featuring a bigger then life peacock. 
A berry border nicely frames the design,
 with a cute little couple
 tucked along the one side.
 Old keys and 8-pointed stars add extra detail and color.

Oh no...what's a witch to do?
  Button weeds and Bittersweet have taken up residence in her witches brew cauldron!
Old buttons are used for the pods of the button weeds for extra charm & detail.

An autumn-themed ditty pocket to filled with dried naturals!
A perfect little accent pocket to hang upon your door nob.


Antique angelic tombstones were the inspiration for this angel pin keep. 
The punch needle work is shaped like a tombstone
  and
stitched upon a piece of flax linen
 for a nice finish.
Tuck this pin keep in amongst some pumpkins this
Halloween for a lovely autumn-themed vignette
 
A punch needle companion piece to the Manor at Peacock Hill Sampler!
Design is mounted on dove linen
and an old key is attached to the piece
for an added touch.
It's been a pleasure designing these, hope you find the same enjoyment in stitching them!
 
With thy Needle & Thread,
Brenda

11 comments:

Kris said...

Brenda - All of these patterns are just simply wonderful!!

Penny said...

Wow! What beautiful new patterns.... love them all!!

Ashley said...

Oh my! I really need to learn punch needle! Lovely!

The French Bear said...

Beautiful!!!
I always love your work!
Hugs,
Margaret B

Shirley said...

Hi Brenda, I would have a hard time choosing between them. One of these days I am going to get brave and try counted cross-stitch. I have a very small sampler, but I still haven't got up my nerve to start. Your work is awesome. Have a wonderful day. Hugs and Prayers from Your Missouri Friend.

Melissa said...

You're having a stellar year - beautiful designs! It's hard to choose a favourite but I think the blue bird is quite special, very rich in colour and texture!

P.J. said...

Just lovely! I really am drawn to the Paper Snowflakes and Peacock designs.

JulieF1962 said...

You really are so very talented! I know I will be buying all of the new cross stitch patterns. I just love decorating my house with your beautiful designs!

Kevin said...

LOVE all of your designs. The Peacock at Manor House is a MUST STITCH for me!!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous !
I love all your patterns.

Doreen Frost said...

oh my goodness..I want them all. they are stunning!!