7.12.2012

Pssssttt.....

(I'm whispering this...
it's a secret)
SORRY, THEY ARE NOW SOLD OUT.

 There are 9 school girls scissors now available.  I got my hands on 9 more pairs of the scissors, that's all there are for now folks!  If you want a pair of these, hurry on over to here to purchase.  Hurry though, they will not last long!

And if you don't get in on these 9, no crying,  there will be more when I can get more of the scissors.  And for the inquiring minds... more floss keeps will be made too, when our charms shipment arrives.

Have a good day,
Brenda

3 comments:

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri Malinovich) said...

Yeah! Got mine. Thanks for the heads up!

Barbaral said...

Wwwoooowwww:)))!

Mimiplum said...

Hello,
I like your blog and your pattern, sorry i'm french and my english is not very good ! I make "keeper of the pins" if you want to see, clic on my blog. Have a good day Murielle