12.10.2009

Just in case you're trying to reach me...

I am still snowed in!

See,
my darling husband is out of town and left me with a snow blower, but no gas/oil mix to run the creature....thanks dear! In all honesty, not sure if I'd know how to start the darn thing anyway...shhhhh, don't tell anyone.

I'd go out and do it the old fashioned way, but am just getting over this cold crud and the energy level isn't quite back yet. The air is cold, cold & more cold and am telling myself I shouldn't be breathing it in...yes,call me a pansy!!!

Soooooo.....if you've been trying to phone us, there is no one there to take your call. Sorry I'll be there just as soon as I get dug out.

I have a call into the snow removal people and hopefully am moving up the list of waiting people as I type.


With cabin fever starting to set in,
Brenda

4 comments:

Doreen Frost said...

OH..you are snowed in...how fun! I must say..I have the nasty cold/flu bug and oh my goodness..I've not been this sick in a while!!!

Leave it to husbands.....mine left me the truck today...with the plow on it & down..so if I needed to go somewhere I would have to operate the plow....apparently he thinks I know how to do that!!!!! HUSBANDS!!!!

Take care and don't let the cabin fever get to you..enjoy it!!!

:)Doreen

Diva Kreszl said...

sometimes God steps in and forces us to take a break...lucky you!

Anonymous said...

Still under the weather, oh no! :(
OMW, we have gotten so much snow, I have aches in places I didn't even know I had from shoveling so much. Much sympathy sent your way.

WoolenSails said...

My husband bought a monster snow blower and I asked him how was I supposed to use it when he is not around, lol. Last year he was away a lot and of course when it snowed, so I had to do it the hard way. I am way too old and crickety to shovel;)

Debbie