9.27.2009

PLAYING WITH BEADS...

I spent yesterday playing with my beads
& pliers again...
I find it so relaxing & somewhat
mindless...
I love running beads
through my fingers...
in search
of that
perfect bead
Three new jewelry pieces
are now available
for purchase here.

Feather your Nest Pin

Indian Summer Pin

Miss Snow Fairy Pin

Artwork in the above jewelry pieces
are high quality color prints
of my original
punch needle designs.

For those of you attending the upcoming International Quilt Market, stop by my sister's booth Pieces from my Heart ~ Sandy Gervais. I have created a line of jewelry using her quilt designs and fabrics. A limited amount of jewelry will be for sale in her booth.

Have a good week,
Brenda

4 comments:

Deb said...

I love those pins!! And why didn't I associate Sandy with you? I've been a fan of hers for years with quilting and am a fan of yours! You are both so talented!!

Chocolates4Breakfast (Terri ~ Boog) said...

Very pretty, Brenda!

Carin said...

They are really beautiful, Brenda!!!!

I love the picture of the Needlecraft Magazine. Is that an old magazine or a new one?
Never heard of it.

WoolenSails said...

Love the new pieces, it is a nice to see new ways to decorate with punches. My friend bought me the snow angel as a present, hope i have time to make it this season, love that one.

Debbie